The purposes for which the corporation is organized are:
1. To promote bicycling for health, recreation, and transportation.
2. To provide education and information for our membership and our community for the reason of encouraging safe and responsible bicycling.
3. To advocate for the development and improvement of bicycling facilities.
4. To further the foregoing purposes by maintaining diversified programs--on-road and off-road -- in casual riding, commuting, touring and racing.
5. To extend our influence by supporting other local, regional, state, and national organizations of like purposes.